Other than this, it's D-NA - My one & only distraction!
I seriously hope the exams will arrive & end ASAP, though it's just a few more days away.
There're tons of things out there waiting for me to do!
Went to the airport yesterday. ZE:A.
I'm not so into them, but just wanna see them in real person. Leader & Maknae came in a later flight. So I got to see the other 7 members only. I did tried my best to point out who is who. But I can only name out Kwanghee & HyungShik. But I can point out all by looking at their photos! In fact they aren't that tall as we see on the variety shows. But I must say that they're quite friendly, all of them waved. Especially Kwanghee. He was friendlier than Jokwon when 2AM came.
I need my shopping ASAP too!!
Was so "crazy" over Shinhwa & SS501's songs recently. Just a few songs only.
And finally I knew the members of Shinhwa. I like Minwoo best!
[Okay fine, someone by the name of Zu'er wanted her credits, for introducing Shinhwa members to me. But shouldn't she credit me for introducing D-NA to her too?]
幹嗎要好奇,幹嘛要問那些莫名其妙的問題