Finally it's relaxation & play time now! & Not forgetting to replenish my sleep.
Got to catch up with dramas & shows which I've missed!
& Shopping!
Surprisingly I dreamt of D-NA this morning! Probably it was a good sign for my last paper just now? Days ago, I dreamt of Jang Geun Suk too! :D
Okay, as promised, shall post about that office guy in blue which we saw in the train.
We entered an empty train together at the same station - Tanah Merah. He was on the left & we were on the right. I didn't notice him until Zu`er told me that there was a not bad looking guy. I turned to look but managed to see his side view, not bad. Then I turned to look at the reflections on the doors, not bad. (Different angles, different looks!) We observed him from head to toe (He has got big feet, or was it just the shoes?) & then came up with stories. Those dramatic kind.
Judging by his facial expression:
He looked serious & troubled.
We supposed that he was heading to the same place as us - Changi Airport. (And indeed we were right)
Story #1
He was going to fetch/send his girlfriend (Probably ex-girlfriend) off. But was unwillingly due to some previous arguments made.
Story #2
He was thinking of ways to persuade his girl not to go overseas for work/studies and left him alone in Singapore.
Story #3
He was happily dating with a girl whom his mum disapproved of. One day his mum went overseas, so they dated behind his mum's back. And on that day was his mum's arrival back here, so he was there to fetch her home. And once his mum was back, she will soon know about their dating & will do anything to break them.
We decided to follow him, to see if any of our stories hit the jackpot.
There he was, having a meal at Terminal 3, with a girl sitting in front of him & facing him, and another girl beside him.
So were they boy-girlfriend and ex-girlfriend? Or purely just friends?
是不甘心、不服氣,還是嫉妒?
15 September
Happy Birthday JungShin~