Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wooooooh~

Went to work yesterday.
Left home when the sky was dark & returned back when the sky was bright. Don't be mistaken, it wasn't a night shift work. It was 5 to 6am when the sky was dark, as if it was night time.

It was quite an easy job. BUT. We had to stand throughout D: I had my feet massage when I got home.

Okay. I think it's time for me to really start getting used to the real society world. There're many different types of people kind out there, good and evil. Shouldn't treat them like real friends when you only know them for days or weeks. Especially those older than your age.
think it'd take at least months to really know a particular person, and by then, you decide whether to be friends with him/her or not. Who knows if that person has any other motives when you both got closer. Especially backstabbing you. Or just making use of you. Don't be silly & thought that person was really treating you as a friend.
Even if so, return it back to him/her, double!!

It's not that these happen to me. But it happens to people around me. So I thought I should really try to understand the real society world now, and get myself prepared to face it.

Had been watching We Got Married Season 1. I loved the couples!
According to the rankings:
#1 Kim Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo.
#2 Crown J & Seo In Young.
#3 Alex & Sinae.
#4 Andy & Solbi.
More couples coming up~