Went NATAS. Had a very last minute plannings with Jen, due to certain reasons Plan A failed. But I'm still looking forward to Plan B which I really hope it'll be a success! & For the sake of them - Korean Pan B-boys battle performance. Jen & I each chose a b-boy to support. & The one I chose is the best in breaking, while hers in popping. Had dinner at the airport, & we did something bad. *Oops!* Not to be mention in details here.
Met up with Baka Zu`er for dinner & hung around. We almost went for a night walk by the canal, but we changed our mind. Because we need torchlights or we can't see anything. Lol.
Met up with Baka Zu`er again, for job hunting. & All thanks to her, I haven't got enough sleep! Went to & fro. This person, Mr D. Argh! I trusted you so much but yet till now I haven't receive any good news from you. ):
Usually I always had my afternoon naps, but for the past two days I hadn't. Was so engrossed into D-NA's videos! Which means I had gone so crazy over them for the past two days. But their videos were so little ):
From tomorrow onwards, this laptop shall be kept out of my sight for a week! Got to prepare for exams! But at most I'll be checking emails & stuffs, not watching any videos. I promised not to overuse it! Hope I'll be able to survive!!
Perseverance & motivation
are what I need!
But before I get started, I need to replenish my sleep for the past few days first~