Uh, just received news from Melissa. We now chatting online. Bad news! She's leaving for Melbourne in January to study. =( She asked me if I would go to her farewell party. I will go, unless there's really something more important than attending her farewell party. She;s still in the midst of preparations, so date & venue not confirm yet. Hais. So far, only a few of us know about this.
People who are invited are: NDP'07 H2 Particiapants (Some only, just those closed friends of us de, included Jayden!), Some Mediacorp Artistes whom she knew (七公主, Nat Ho etc.), 唯我独尊 Participants (嘉熙, Caleb), Her classmates & outside friends, Her boyfriend..
But not sure if they're free to attend the party or not. Anyways, hope CLEMENT TSANG can go! Hahaha. Don't wanna miss the chance of taking photos with him! :X & There will be parting scenes too. She wanted us to go to the airport to send her off.. & I bet that she'll be crying on both days.
_____________________________________
Watched 尚斗,上学了 until Episode 15 le. 1 more to go! But I still wanna rewatch it again! LOL. & Had watched 霹雳 MIT episode 1 le. Waiting for episode 2..