Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just came back home. Was really tired! My legs aching now! :P

Yeah! Finally O Levels had ended! Whoohoo~ Time for celebrations, yeah? :D Uh, this morning, after the paper, we [Me, Pei Ning, Amelia, Yi Jen & Swee Khim] went to Toa Payoh because Pei Ning needs to take a skirt from her cousin. Then we went for lunch at Macdonalds, & headed off to Orchard cum Somerset. First stop was Heeren. :)) Spent quite awhile at Heeren. Lols. Then set off to Far East Plaza. Went to STAGE, & met 同乡人. Lols. No luh. Just that 1 of the sales girl was from Taiwan, & Pei Ning was chatting with her. I was just listening to their conversation only.. Hahahs. :X After that, Chu Tian called & we chatted for like half an hour on the phone. & There's disturbance from the rest. Hahahs.

These are the name cards I got today.
This is the black name card from above.
STAGE name card. =)

Yeah! Don't have to go back to school ever again this year le. =)) I'm super relaxed right now, but kind of tired too. :X & My legs ached too. Due to my insoles. Just realised that I can't wear shoes with the insoles for walking long distances. :P