Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back to blogging again. :D



5 November.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YI JEN, once more. (: Had Chinese Papers. After that, we [Me, Chu Tian, Amelia, Berlinda & Yi Jen] went to J8 Pizza Hut for lunch. Treated her lunch. We spent quite a long time eating & chatting. Hahahs. At first, we really have got no topic to talk about while waiting to be served. Because we have finished the topic while walking over to J8. Lols. But after that, all of a sudden, there's so much topic to chat about. Hahahs. & I think we were quite noisy, hahaha. Quizz for you people: Guess how many chicken wings did the 'chicken lover' ate? LOL. After eating, we went to walk around. Actually, according to our plan, we were supposed to watch Butterfly Lovers, but the movie 'closed' le. :( Went to our usual shops. We spent quite awhile inside Popular. Hahahs. Chutian & Berlinda were reading magazines, Yi Jen was like reading some kind of book about ___, I was walking around looking for the travel book about Taiwan, while Amelia was like following me around & talking Korean language to me, which was very irritating! :X After awhile, we went to the Food Junction to rest & chat, we parted & went back home, just in time to watch Yu Bai. :D



6 November.

Spent my whole afternoon watching 尚斗,上学了. Until episode 6. A great drama! Hahahs. & Currently, I'm mad about RAIN!!! Rainism indeed! :D



7 November.

Woke up at 9am plus, just for the sake of Amelia! Hahahs. She wanted to get back her thumbdrive. Were supposed to go out with Chu Tian, but didn't go in the end. Hahah. Then went down to return thumbdrives to Amelia & Evon, & also lend Amelia my 转角*遇到爱 DVD. Stephanie was there too, so I just sat down & hang around with them for awhile. Was sitting so comfortably sitting down & flipping through the magazine, then Evon kept urging me to go up & lend her dramas! :P So I went up, then call Amelia up & I pass her the DVD, because I'm lazy to go down again. & Again, I continued watching 尚斗,上学了! Rain was really so cute & 帅! My madness again! Stephanie had asked me to 跟他们一起出去, but I had already intended to spend my afternoon watching that DVD. Until episode 12.



8 November (Today).

Went to IMM for the Fans Gathering. I knew the 'long wait' would happen. & I waited until I'm kind of sleepy & sian. Arrive IMM at about 12.12pm, but Serene not arrive yet. We were all waited at the garden plaza there, until Jin Xiang asked us to buy some food & drinks for ourselves. So me & Yi Jen went to walk around, & until TS shop, we stucked down there, watching Hot Shot. :D Until Jin Xiang called & said that Serene arriving soon, so we went over to gather. Then received our concert tickets, make arrangement like who staying overnight, who going to the airport, who chasing in maxicabs, who wanted to have private party with Fahrenheit (Of course, everybody wants!) etc. After that, the big group of us went to Popular to buy some whiteboards (To communicate with Fahrenheit. LOL.) Then me & Yi Jen left the big group & went back to home. Was really so tired. Anyways, they were going to Serene's house to do the banner & I'm done with mine, so I wanted to go home. && Thanks for the birthday cake, Yi Jen! Will be going for the study meeting later...



Last Paper to go.. Jiayous!

&& GOOD NEWS! 霹雳 MIT WAS ALREADY UP YESTERDAY!