Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tired, busy & vexed, are what I'm feeling now. :X Am really so tired! Common tests will be coming up real soon. :( Shortage of time AGAIN. Have been studying for class tests, doing homework assignments, and doing a Geography project. Dammit! Why must there be a project while we need to be focusing on our studies? Can't the teacher teach us instead of us 'teaching' the class? This won't be of any help for our studies at all though, because the class were not going to be paying attention to the presentation. It will be just a waste of time & effort. LOL. Enough of that!
_________________________________
Err, recently, I'm really very 'into' MAGIC. Hahahs. Influenced by 小猪 & 小鬼 ders. ~Magic~ Lols. & I had brought a really silly number cards to school, and display 'magic' skills. But 被很多人破梗. Lols. But there are 2 person who was still unable to 破梗. They can't solve this amazing skills. Hahahs. :P

Today's PE lesson, we did softball. & because the teacher wanted us to practise throwing the balls, my right arm muscle ache! Hahahs. xD Am was 'playing' & memorising maths. :X Because there's a maths test after PE. So was not 'into' the playing. :X The rest of school day was B-O-R-E-D, until I felt so sleepy. Lol.
_________________________________
I really like what Soulmate said yesterday, while we are discussing about Poly stuffs. :P She said I should go JC, because I look like a JC student. LOLS. She praising me that I'm smart! Lols. :P & she said today that, Soulmates should go JC. Hahahahs. XD
My 好姐姐, CHUTIAN,
HAPPY 1_th BIRTHDAY!~
May you find 姐夫 ASAP!
You must be really very 感动 when you see this! Because I type your name BIG BIG! Hahahs. & I also never disclose your age out! LOL.