Friday, April 11, 2008

Today's lessons were RELAXING! Hahahs. Didn't have to bring any textbooks at all. Just notebook to copy down notes.

& after school, we (Me, YJ, CT, JK, WY) went for lunch at Seoul Garden @ Bugis. Lols. Were very very full indeed. Hahahs. It was fun! :D After eating, we stayed there to chat. Hahahs. We chat about almost everything, we chatted about our 童年. & it seems like JK, CT and WY's 童年 are so much better then ours! Lols. Because they are not Singaporean, so their schools isn't that strict at all. Or is it that the environment & the people are better than ours? Lols. Hahahs. 回忆 is a good thing. Hahahs. :P Errs, after that, we went to walk around Bugis Junction. & we played a fool around here and there. Lastly, we went to J8 to shop around first, then headed back home.

Luckily, I did went 烤肉 with them. Hahahs. If not, I'll miss out such a fun & interesting day with them! LOL. We'll go out again next time of course. (:

Shh.. She doesn't know YJ took this. :X
Look how greedy she looks! :P Bowls..
Wasted & unwanted leftover food.
Lol. We made a mess!
Brownies.
Why is it a H?
Ask YJ if you wanted to know.

Finished.


YJ took this with me.
But her handphone doesn't like her, so gave her HALF.

Eating ice cream.

Did you spot a difference?
This is CT's ice cream.

This is WY's.

LOL. A huge difference indeed!

Was teaching 老人(Mr Marican) computer skills.

Leftovers.



Anyways, recently, there's a 'fight', or rather, a quarrel, between both my 姐姐s. Lols. Not really a misunderstanding case, but a MISCOMMUNICATING case. Hahahs. In fact, I don't really know who's in the wrong. :X Because both of them told me separately, and the story line is sort of different. Hahahs. Maybe I'm confused. Because, one is chinese version while the other is english version. LOL. & there's really so many people who came to complain to me about CT. Lols. These include: Amelia, Zu Er, Gladys(I think she did, if I'm not wrong), Pei Ning & Swee Khim. Hahahs. They always ask me how I can stand her ders. Lols.
Actually, I used to it liaos. Lols. No lars. We NEVER quarrel before, ever since primary 5. Hehees. We got along VERY WELL. (: She'll be doomed if she dare do me something wrong! Hahahs. :X