F & A Time!
Lols. Paisehs. My tagboard not enough space to write. So I shall reply over here. Hahahs. :P Errs..
Wendy> Uhms, Coolzone accepts anything about idols, especially those current famous idols ed. FAHRENHEIT, LOLLIPOP, SHE, JAY etc. But the aunty doesn't accept EVERYTHING. She'll only accept those things that she doesn't have in her shop. You might have to bring the stuffs that you don't want over to the shop. Then she'll see which one she wants, then the rest you have to bring back home. Hahahs. You wanna sell what? I can help you ask the aunty. Lols. I'm her regular customer! 'Cause I went over almost every week, to sell. :X
Boony> Lols. Okays, I'll transfer it UP, UP & UP. Happy? Hahahs. :P Ums, you have to bring those magazines over, then the aunty will choose what she wants. She will only take those FAMOUS artistes on the cover pages. & for TEENS and TEENAGE magazines, the aunty will only quote the usual price. NO HIGHER THAN THAT!
Both> Eh, REMEMBER, Coolzone only allows you to put the things over there to sell. You're not selling to the shop! & if the stuffs are being sold, Coolzone will get 30% commission. But if it's past a month and your things are not sold yet, the aunty will want you to lower the price.