Just now went to Far East Plaza to see STAGE Shop. Well, the shop has got only a few shirts and stuffs, so I supposed the stuffs have not fully arrived yet. & guess what?! A shirt cost $200 plus dollars! Oh my! So ex! :X I think the boss is April and her gang they all. 'Cause they are the salesperson over there. But they kind of don't recognise us liaos. Lols. Anyways, the shop was really dark inside. Hahahs. Then after that we went into a shop which has got lots of idols stuffs. But mostly are 5566. Hahahs. :X And we spent quite a while inside, because we doesn't know what to but cause got too much liaos. Lol. In the end, I spent about 30 bucks on a PLAY magazine (Sep 2007), my laogong's keychain & Show On Stage Keychain. Hahahs. I bought the keychain because it was lying down there, and it seemed to be calling me to bring it home. Hahahs. It is tempting me, so I bought it. Even if I don't want it liao, I can sell it to coolzone. Lol. So now worries. :)
Then after that headed to coolzone. I brought stuffs to sell again. :X This time I'm selling alot. Most of them are magazines and pictorials. :D & the aunty paid me money. Lol. Because someone bought my stuff, PRINCESS HOURS XIE ZHEN JI. I sold it at $22, then make a profit of about 2.40. Because coolzone will get 30% commission. Hehees. & I intended to sell many more things! Lol. :D
Then, we went back to J8. Hahahs. I have not been to J8 for quite a while lers. Lols. & I saw Melissa, aka Xiao Durian. She was with her mum, and she's sitting on the chair in Zinc shop.