Facebook is getting boring indeed. Aside from wishing Happy Birthdays to friends and posting and uploading photos, I can't seem to find any other things to do there. But it's totally different from Twitter, where I can tweet nonsense or whatever things that came into my mind immediately. I believe I'm not the only one who prefers Twitter more than Facebook. But of course, the main reason could be due to the amount of viewers on each social network sites.
Facebook is private to the public, but not to the people on the friends list. I mean, yes, there are some things which I do not want certain people to read it so I simply tweet them. But ironically, my Twitter is open to the public. I don't have much followers so, yeah, you can see the point there. Well, yes, you can take it as, I'm trying to hide something from someone. It's true and I don't deny the fact. Especially certain things I see or read on the Facebook where I'm in no good position to comment directly, so the best choice is simply a tweet.
Putting those aside, I'm a true instagram player!! In case you don't know what's an instagram, it's actually an app where you can upload photos with the tone or color effects and post it up. To be precise, it's a Photo app!! People can then see the photos which you have uploaded and either a simply click for a "like" and/or comment. I like taking photos randomly and post them up. The number of likes I get is equivalent to the level of satisfaction. In other words, I aim to take more interesting and nice photos when the number of likes gets higher each time. It's what you called, motivation.