Saturday, September 3, 2011

Teacher Jasmine.

Lynette Kam dressed so cutely today! She wore a pink headscarf. I love her hoarse and cute voice.

Ethan Tan and I were "snatching" for Teacher M's coat but of course and obviously, I gave in to him. It was so cold today in the room!

Kai Xiong wished me Happy Teacher's Day today. I asked for my Teacher's Day gift and he just slapped on my hand gently. How cute he is! And he's being so well-behaved today.

Jonathan Tan was funny and cute today. Teacher M gave out a worksheet to Kai Xiong and he said Thank you on his behalf. We burst out laughing at his total cuteness!

I asked Napat to sign his attendance, and he told me to sign on his behalf. I said I can't and he said please, just for this once only. Finally I gave in and said if he sign then I'll sign beside since I'm really need to sign my name beside. And he was looking at how I sign my name with his cute-Jokwon's-nose-and-mouth-lookalike face. How cute and stubborn he is!

Oh wow. It seems like I'm watching the kids growing up. I wonder how they'll turn out to be in the future. And I wonder if they'll remember me when they grow up, older.

Horoscope of the day: link
You may appear very much at ease today. Everything seems to be working together and you will find yourself expressive. Characterized by high energy, you tend to be restless and always eager for new experiences. The experience itself is what is foremost in your mind, not so much what you can get out of it. You seek contact, involvement and are not much concerned about matters of personal privacy. You will find yourself enjoying a special impromptu gathering of friends this afternoon; perhaps a special movie is in town that everyone wants to see. This is a great way to be with friends and visiting after a show can be quite fun. You are a unique individual and many people enjoy your company. There are not many people with your fine character.

I just happened to come across this website about Cancerian horoscope features and all. Just feel like sharing it over here. So, check it out here.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.