Friday, September 2, 2011

Reflection #1

I'm always looking forward to month end when it's pay day, and when it's the beginning of another month, sick and tired are the best words to describe. Money seems to be just enough for my daily expenses. I'm just going to stop spending money on unnecessary stuffs. Gonna learn and apply what lecturers taught in class - Investment in everything. (d^o^b)

Too busy and tired with work and school life, and I barely have personal time for myself. Therefore I guess it's about time to get some break from work starting from next month in order to get myself prepared for the exams.

Went to the Orientation last evening, and I felt great and inspired by the talk though the first speaker was a boring joker whom somehow resembles one of my lecturer. But of course, my lecturer is much lot cuter (^o^) I'm so glad that I had made the right choice in this career path!

Had been having insomnia lately, and my dark eye circles are so obscene! And I don't know what's wrong with me - lucky or what, there was this idiot bird shit dropped on my hair when I was on my way home at night. On the following night, I had a weird dream - Escaping game with ex-schoolmates. The next thing which happened on the following day - Geonil tweeted about nation tour. The next thing that happened - I replied to his tweet, asking him a simple and serious question. I felt foolish seriously as the chances of him replying is nearly impossible, but I seriously and stubbornly want to know the answer.

It's getting closer and nearer to 2012 as each day passes by so quickly without me even realising it. I wish to go to Japan someday for Christmas! Probably next Christmas, as I need some time to master and brush up my Japanese.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.