LM Gathering. Had a very full dinner with a group of great people at Charlie Brown cafe. :D
I didn't expect the cafe to be so different from what I've imagined/thought. I expected/thought it to be air-conditioned and a comfy place like a lounge or something. But it turned out to be a small outdoor with fans only. I had coffee caramel, Snoopy's chocolate crepe with a scoop of raspberry ice-cream, chicken lasagna, a small piece of hawaiian pizza and a small piece of rocher chocolate mooncake. The ice-cream and chicken lasagna are nice. The rest aren't to my liking though I'm actually not picky about food. The coffee caramel is too bitter for me. I think it makes me feel like puking - indigestion, perhaps? Had a small surprise belated birthday celebration for the twins. Played the sparkles with the twins' kids - Teacher Angelyn's twins girls. It's funny to have another small twins with us for the dinner though they are fraternal twins.
I can't wait for Children's Day! I think it's going to be fun and interesting with the surprise we're planning now. & I guess I have to start learning and/or remebering more cartoon characters in order to blend with the kids more.
Urgh. I'm really starting to feel sick - indigestion. Don't feel like working tomorrow ):
36. I dislike coffee, cuppucino etc.
37. It's becoming a habit for me to look on the ground while walking.
38. I'm in the midst of finding people who have the same birthday as me (^o^)
39. I think I like to collect combs.
40. I always love taking the planes.