Saturday, September 10, 2011

Virgo-mates.

Worked at LM today. Something shocking happened. A kid pee-ed on the mat!?! In order to "save" his face, shalln't spell out his name here but will use his initial here instead. But it's quite obvious if you have been catching up with my interactions with the kids.
I was doing some stuffs at the counter when KQ came over and said he wanted to go to the toilet. He was jumping all along. I held his hands and just when my hand opened the door, his daddy was outside and his daddy called him. I turned to look at him and realised that he frozed. I saw a weird and cute expression on his face and wondered what happened. He totally wasn't moving at all for a moment. Then I saw a few wet patches on the mat. His daddy then brought him to the toilet.


I can now conclude, that Cancerians can get along very well with Virgos. Just realised that three of my colleagues were Virgos and their birthdays were very close (Two of them are a twins). Furthermore they three are all Rs - I mean their names start with a R. Amazing, huh? Virgos are nice people to hang around with! Previously I only knew one Virgo, so I couldn't judge fairly yet. 

I strongly believe that Cancerians can get along well with all types of horoscope mates, though still in the process of interacting/familiarising. So far, these (not striked-off) are the horoscopes which I've not yet interact/unfamiliar with - 
Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Capricorn.
Those striked-off, I as a Cancerian, can interact well with them but differs in the depthness/closeness. Some of the horoscopes, it is either I only know one person of that particular horoscope or, I know two people of the similar horoscope. Thus I couldn't have a fair judgement, especially for two people of the similar horoscope as I get along very well with one, but get along well with another.

Maybe I can come out with my favourite horoscope-mates rankings~