Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So HAPPY!

It seems to be like a special fan meeting or something. Take note that the "me" in it isn't what the real me would do and/or say! But anyway, here the dream goes~

Scenerio:
Daddy and I were in the car. He parked the car and we came out and came into a place - something like K-Box. We were at the counter waiting to be brought in. Then a waiter came - Daddy was leading the way in front, followed by the waiter and then me.

(Somehow Daddy disappeared to nowhere) I entered a room and there's a group of guys (about 5 or 6 of them - 1 or 2 of them seemed to be missing) inside sitting at a L-shaped table. I slowly approached the first guy nearest to the door - Dongwoo. They stood up when I started to approach them. One by one, I shook hands with them in this sequence - Dongwoo, "Can't-remember-who-#1", "Can't-remember-who-#2", Sungyeol, "Can't-remember-who-#3", "Someone".

All the talkings were in Korean. While shaking hands one by one with them, they said, Hello and I replied, Hello I am Jasmine. After saying this to Sungyeol, I suddenly screamed and shouted, Sungyeol Oppa (Take note that I usually don't use the word Oppa at all). Sungyeol's face brightened up and kept grinning.

When I reached the last person, he was still lying his head on the table. The only person sitting beside him shook him to wake up. He looked up at me and shook hands while blabbering away some sentences to me in Korean which I don't understand. But I just smile and said Thank you etc.

After then, I was thinking in my heart - I want hug, but to choose one to hug or everyone. In the end, I told them I want to a hug from Sungyeol Oppa and a selca. They all cheered loudly and Sungyeol then said I have to complete a mission before he can give me a hug and take a photo with me. I immediately agreed to the mission and entered another room - There were people inside and seemed like they were having a dance practice or competition. My mission is to have a dance battle with them. (And I don't even know how to dance at all!)

Just when I began the dance movement, I woke up. Ugh, wasted! No hug from Sungyeol~

But I'm so glad that I dreamt of them - INFINITE (^o^)

Other than Johnny's E., I like Ever Green E. too! Guess how old is he?
Katoono Taikou 上遠野太洸