Saturday, August 6, 2011

Being Kiddish

It's coming to an end of another week, and it's already August now! I felt so tired today~

Worked at LM today. Supposedly I was to work tomorrow as someone switched over with me for this week though I actually really want to work today. Thankfully I received a text message from LM that I am allowed to choose to work today or tomorrow. (^o^)

Took over the first two classes today.

First: Ashlyn Tam, Jun Le, Joshua.

Second: Ashlyn Eu, Lynnette, Aidan.

As usual, Aidan always love my hug and holding hands. The rest of the classes were took over by others. In fact I actually wanted to take Ethan Tan's class (Third class), but A said she wants so I switched with her. But still, I have pretty fun moments with the kids (:

After Ethan Tan's class (Third class) ended, he was waiting at the corridor for his daddy to fetch him so I was told to look after him. (^o^) He was playing this hand fan he brought along in his bag, and all those while I was trying to snatch it away from him. Lol. I asked nicely to borrow from him but he don't want to, so I just tried snatching it away from him but to no avail.

Next was Jonathan Tan, another cute kid I've mentioned previously. He was playing in the room while waiting for his mummy, and R was looking after him. Being bored outside, I went into the room too. Jonathan was finding for toys to play at the cupboard, and I just squat behind him while drinking my bubble tea and chatting with R. Jonathan then asked, Where's the toy track? And I replied, Don't have. He said, Have. I said, Don't have. Our small argument went for awhile, all the way till Jonathan's mummy arrived and R was laughing at us throughout. He didn't manage to find the track in the end. Aha. I was being lazy to search the track for him.