Friday, August 20, 2010

Japan.

Got my room tidied & rearranged. Especially my walls, woah~!!
& Whee~ Finally bought the drums! Yesh I'm so happy~ :D
But AWW such a pity that Nii-san sold the piano already~ If not we can have a band~

Yeah I've been following YOG Gymnastic. And I'm so going crazy over Yuya Kamoto! GO JAPAN! May want to purchase the ticket and catch his comItalicpetition live, since it's just nearby~ :D Was so into Gymnastic ever since I watched Tumbling. It was a great J-drama! (:

T.C came to Singapore few days ago. Didn't catch their battle live, so I was full of regrets. Heard that it was a great battle. They had lots of fun in Singapore as what they wrote on their Facebook. Saw their photos taken & the captions wrote, and I couldn't stop laughing. I really cannot understand what's going through in their minds. They're grown-ups with kids' thinking? Ha! Wanted to send them off at the airport but oops, I overslept. ): Aww I'm gonna find them when they come over again.

In the process of learning:
Hai - Baka - Hah? - Thank You

18 August
Happy Birthday, G-Dragon!!