Sunday, August 22, 2010

C.N.Blue LOVE.

19th August 2010 (Thursday)

Went to the airport to fetch C.N.Blue. Got a good spot. There were lots of fans, but not as much as SHINee's. But there were quite a number of fan boys though. JungShin came out first, then MinHyuk, JongHyun, followed by YongHwa. JongHyun & YongHwa looked tired.

20th August 2010 (Friday)

Went to the hotel. No one was there, then we heard that they were at another hotel having their meal so we went over. Thankfully, there wasn't much fans. They went to the washroom, then went down to wait for the van. Before seeing them, me & Chocolate were making a guess, on what colour they wore. I guessed JongHyun would be wearing white & she guessed JungShin would be black. And we were right! JongHyun & YongHwa wore white, JungShin wore black & MinHyuk wore grey. When going down the stairs, YongHwa kept saying "I Love Singapore" or something. While waiting for their vans, they stood there & posed for us to snap photos. They went back to their hotel.
In the evening, they came out again, heading to the event location. The moment I saw JongHyun, woah! He seemed to be so bright! His eyes were like sparkling! Then somehow I immediately called out for his name.

21 August Happy Birthday,
KiBum & SeungHyun!!