Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Path To K-Pop ~

At last, they're coming!
Super Junior!

Heh~ I think I got into K-Pop at the right timing. Ever since I first met F.T Island at the hotel lobby, while the fans were outside the hotel. Woah~ Thinking of that made me smile! Still remembering those moments~ I don't even know them at all. Only heard of F.T Island, but don't know who is who. But I just wanted to see them in real person, out of curiosity.

Flashing back~
I was sitting on a sofa at the hotel lobby. They came out from the lift, walked past me, & into the Conference Room. Out of the five, I first noticed Hong Gi due to his hair colour & he was the first walking among 5. After awhile, all five of them came out from the Conference Room & went into the washroom. At that moment, I noticed JongHun & SeungHyun. They were playing around, JongHun did a fake action of kicking SeungHyun's butt. & I can still remembered JongHun was wearing a purple bottom. After then, SeungHyun & JongHun came out from the washroom first. They then sat at the chairs outside the Conference Room, which I can see them clearly because they were just right in front of me. JaeJin then came out & joined them. Lastly, HongGi & MinHwan came out. At that moment MinHwan bowed at me. (: What a sweet & cute boy he is!

After F.T Island left, I was so obsessed in them. Until SHINee came & I got obsessed in them then. Then again, F.T Island & SHINee came again & again. All these while, I got obsessed into K-Pop by watching Korean variety shows & started knowing more Korean artistes.

And now, gladly that my favourite Korean bands/groups came over to Singapore:
F.T Island, Brown Eyed Girls, SHINee.
Coming soon:
Super Junior, U-Kiss, Beast, F.Cuz.
Expecting/waiting for them:
C.N.Blue, S.N.S.D, Mblaq, T-ara