Friday, May 21, 2010

某人今天莫名的被某人誇獎
o(╯□╰)o

Had WfB first tutorial. It was the module which I got debarred the previous year. It starts at 2pm but I went in at 2.15pm. & Woah~ I was the first & only one, with the lecturer. She taught me the previous year. There should be 10 students in total, all from Accounting course but different classes. I was the only one from my class. LT then asked me, Do you think the rest will come? I shrugged my shoulders. She then sighed & said, I'll tell your CA that you're such a good student because your attendance is good. I stunned & thought, Didn't I always not go for your lessons last time? [-.-"'] Two guys joined in afterwards. We were actually hoping to go off earlier, so we answered questions & did our work diligently.

In the end we were allowed to go off after doing the assignments. I was the first to finish & handed in. One of them said, Not fair~ LT replied, What not fair? Who ask you both to come in late. He stunned for awhile & replied, Yeah true la~ But eh wait for us leh~ I said, Why should I & walked off. Throughout the whole tutorial I was laughing non-stop, the way they communicate with LT was so interesting & funny!

By the way, I dreamt of U-Kiss last night!
I was sitting on the ground with Strawberry. We seemed to be queuing up for an event. Then U-Kiss came out & walked past us. & I did my mission with KiSeop! Whoohoo~
I bet I must be smiling when I woke up. Ahaha~

Ahh~ I can't wait to see KiSeop & SooHyun!