Saturday, April 3, 2010

Recalling Back To The Past.

Went out yesterday. Not to Escape, as it was cancelled.
It was a last minute decision to go out.

Hang out at Serangoon's Mcdonalds with Amelia & ZuEr. Were watching some videos which we had watched already on Youtube with ZuEr while Amelia was doing her assignment work. Obviously she did get distracted. Aha~

Went to ATM Machine to withdraw money. Debts cleared at last! Lol. Going to apply for iBanking already, so that I won't have to trouble others again. d:

After that Amelia went home.
Me & ZuEr decided to watch movie. She wanted to watch Nodame Cantabile again. While in the train, we were busy calling people to help us to check the showing time. We were heading towards Plaza Singapura. When we reached, the showing time were over already. Then she wanted to check online where else still got show. So we ended up squatting/sitting down at a corner near the toilet & carpark exit. We managed to find a plug, which was really yellowish & old! Lol. It's was so embarrassing to sit/squat down there to use laptop. There were so many people walking out from the exit after their movies. :\

In the end there were no nice movies to watch, so we went to several DVD shops to find her Japanese drama. Then we headed back to Bishan. She wanted to eat, so we sat down at Mcdonalds. But in the end she said she don't want to eat already so we walked off. Went to the Korean Mart. Saw the can drinks but there's no price tag on it, so I asked the Korean staff, How much is it-yo? Bought it again, this time I bought Grape (again) & Orange. ZuEr held a can & wanted to ask what kind of drink was it (It's all hangul words!), & I told her it's milk. She asked the Korean staff, it's Soya Milk. See, I can read hangul words! Lol. A group of girls were at a side looking for SHINee & 2PM's keychain. I saw Onew's face. :D

Went to buy bubble tea & Delifrance, and went to sit at a playground - eating & drinking. She told me an eerie story, aww. It's night time somemore leh!

Then we began talking about the past, our Primary & Secondary school life. Both of us were Primary school classmates since Primary 4, until Secondary 3 I went to another class. It was a challenge for me, to think back & recall. Lol. I'm getting old? Whoever she mentioned I had think think & recall for awhile, while my brain was searching for that particular person's face & recall whether I had been same class as him/her before.

And she said during Primary 1 when we both are still strangers, she saw me before & she disliked/hated me! She thought that I look proud or something. Lol. As for me, at that point of time I didn't know she even exist. Aha~

I'm famous during Primary school life, okay! But when I stepped into Secondary school life, I started to go low-profile. Aha d:

Then we chatted about those nightmares experiences she & others had. Those childish guys in class who always made fun of others, by making some remarks & scandals. She said she hated Secondary school life most. As for me, I was alright with Primary & Secondary school life. But I would prefer Primary school life to Secondary's!