Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nodame Cantabile

Met up with ZuEr again yesterday.
Intended to watch Nodame Cantabile at 1:40PM at Plaza Singapura. Because she wanted to go Cineleisure first to buy her Korean snack, we missed the showtime. So we cabbed down to Marina Square, which showtime is 1:50pm. But when we arrived the tickets were all sold & left 4:20pm tickets. But I've got to work at 5pm.

So we ended up watching 4:20pm showtime. And I told my colleague that I've got family problem & I can only go at 7pm instead. Aww, I feel so guilty luh! All because of ZuEr! Lol.

The movie was not bad, love it. :D
Watching the drama series now.

I can't find the image for the first part movie.
But this is the final movie, which would be filming soon - 17th April.
Met EeVon while coming out from the toilet. Aha.