Yeah. I've resumed back to work already. Starting from today.
Just the right timing.
Just right after my F.T Island & SHINee flew back to Seoul.
Just right after my parents found out that I've spent about $270+ within the last two weeks of January 2010.
I really didn't know that I've spent that much. So, for the sake of my SHINee & F.T Island, I resumed to work. Anyway, I think everything seems to be arranged. Just right after they flew off, and just right when I really need money urgently, my boss rang me up. Usually I do not need to report for work unless my boss needs extra help & he'll ring me up.
Resumed back to work.
I've forgotten where to restock the items. Everything have to start from the scratch. Haha. Everything's just forgotten! All these while, I've been hoping to have Korean customers. I've met Malaysian, Hong Kong, China, Japanese, Caucasian & Thais, but not Koreans! ): I'm more than willing to attend to Korean customers! So, all Koreans, please look for me! :D
While working, the shop in front was playing Korean songs as usual. They played Replay, those precious & sweet memories flashed back in my mind. When F.T Island's songs were played, my mind flashed back to how pathetic my MinHwan was on that departure night. Aww! Sad case!
I was hoping to hear C.N.Blue's songs, but they don't have it. ):
There's a change of working location tomorrow & Sunday. Hope I can get Koreans! Wish me many lucks! :D