Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello Baby

Done with three days of work. Two & a half days to be exact.
Damn tired. Legs hurt.
BUT. It's over. Money earned! Whoohoo~
Just can't wait till March 13th!
A new episode of drama/movie scenerio to begin soon! Ahahah!

Had watched Hello Baby Episode 1 to 3 today.
Had been laughing from the beginning till the end.
Poor Onew & TaeMin. Always being bullied by the other members. (Though Onew was the leader)
Seems like nobody can figure out what's going through YooGeun's mind.
He chose Onew twice for the best Appa. Everyone got double shocked!
I'm loving Onew more & more! He's so cute!
TaeMin was also another baby, playing with everything.
MinHo & Key doted on YooGeun so much!
I didn't really like kids that much. But I guess I would have the same reaction as JongHyun. Give up straightaway once being ignored, and comment something about "reality".

My favourite kids are Jung-YooGeun & 小小彬.