Went to meet Strawberry & Chocolate at Mcdonalds. When we came out of Mcdonalds, we saw Bobby Kim & his crew. They went into Topman, and we waited outside. Then Chocolate & I took photo with them all! YEAH! Actually, the person's isn't Bobby Kim, Just their crew only. & We just realised it after a long time. Hah. Because they were the ones whom we saw eating at Esplanade, and we thought that was Bobby Kim. But I don't mind taking photo with them. :D
After taking photo, we were walking & chatting about how SHINee's going to shop. Just then, we happened to look up, and saw a group of people just above & in front of us, passing by. It's very very near & close. That was indeed SHINee! We first saw someone with a golden hair (Obviously it's JongHyun), and saw the rest. In fact, when we first saw SHINee, we stopped & looked up at them. & At the moment, they also saw us stopping & looking at them. So we ran up to the escalator.
Just when we stepped off the escalator and turned to a corner, everyone freezed. HA! We almost bumped into them! We were getting off the escalator & turning at the corner, and they were turning at the same corner & wanted to get to the escalator. We saw them, jerked, moved one step backward, stopped & stunned, & looked at them. They too, saw us, stopped & stunned, and looked at us. We all continued to stay blank, until their managers "woke" the 8 of us up.
They then went down the escalator. We wanted to follow directly behind, but were stopped by the managers. So we just stopped for awhile, until they got off the escalator, and we gave chase. They went into Yoshinoya to eat. We hung around outside the shop, but were being "YAR-YAR-YAR" by the managers. After awhile, Strawberry & I went in to buy drinks. At first, I saw Key also heading to the counter there. But when me & Strawberry also headed to the counter, their manager stopped him, and asked him to return to his seat. And guess what? The shop was playing "GEE", and Key was dancing, just doing the hand dance movements only. So cute la!!~
We went off to sit at a bench nearby. Were chatting, and didn't realise that SHINee went off already. We continued walking around the mall, and met Mario. Chocolate & I took photo with him, and chatted with him. His English is so fluent! :D Then we headed to the Esplanade. Until the rest joined us, one by one.
2nd February 2010 (Tuesday):
Hung around the hotel.
Were chatting halfway, until Strawberry said she had a feeling that they were coming out. So we headed to the entrance there. And just when we walked a few steps, we saw the fans in front running towards the entrance, and we ran too. YEAH! We saw SHINee. They got into the cabs. Luckily we had a cab just in front of us. So we just gave chase. Luckily only two cabs chase (Inclusing ours.) Managed to follow the cab which TaeMin & Key were in, & we were directly behind them. I think they didn't know that our cab was behind them & were chasing them.
They alighted & went into Jumbo restaurant. The other fans also followed them in. I saw Mr. Yar telling the waitress something. And when the fans went into the restaurant, the waitress put them away from SHINee. We went in after awhile, and told the waitress to put us far away from SHINee. But we ended sitting just a table away from them. We were really very near. And we're facing them also.
From my position, Key & TaeMin were directly in front of me. And I can see Onew, JongHyun & MinHo's side views. We seemed to be very fated to see SHINee that near! Actually, they (SHINee, their managers & crews) knew that we're fans, but they can't do anything to us. Hah. Because it's the waitress who brought us to that table, not we choose ourselves. Hah. We ordered first - Seafood Fried Rice & 3 cans of Green Tea. They were still ordering when our food arrived. After awhile, I saw a waiter bringing Seafood Fried Rice over to their table. YEAH! They ate what we ate! :D
Throughout the meal, Strawberry saying that Chocolate & I were so unglam. Hah. Because we were too famished already, so we didn't care much that SHINee's just across the table.
The funny thing is that, Strawberry managed to use two spoons & scooped the rice with one hand, which wowed me & Chocolate. Then we both "fight" to learn how to use it to scoop. We were laughing too loudly, and SHINee saw our silly actions, and laughed secretly at us. (They can't let their managers know that they were noticing us, I think.) I saw Key looking at us, when I happened to look up at their table. Hah.
We ordered Deshelled Cereal Prawns next. Yummy! Then Chocolate said she felt like puking, so she went into the toilet. Then suddenly Strawberry asked me where's Chocolate's prawn tails. Then I stared at the prawns tails on my plate & Strawberry's. Then I looked at Chocolate's plate, nothing on it. So I raised her plate up to find for it. Nothing! Then me & Strawberry started to laugh so loudly, then SHINee looked at us. But we really cannot stop laughing. Strawberry then said, No wonder she feels like puking. LOL!! Then when Chocolate returned back, our laughings worsened! And SHINee also kept looking at us.
Onew & MinHo were so cute! Onew was eating the fried rice, one big spoon by one big spoon. MinHo was eating crab, and he put his hair behind his ear before eating. (His hair was long!)
We were almost done with our meal, SHINee too. Onew suddenly kept moving his head up & downwards. I was wondering what he's doing, until I saw a small peanut flying in the air & into his mouth. He's throwing peanuts into the air & was trying to catch it with his mouth. AWW, SO CUTE! We laughed at his cute actions, too loudly until they looked at us again.
I saw JongHyun putting on his hat, which he placed it on the ground when eating. I was wondering why did he place it on the ground which it might be dirty. Hah.
Throughout the whole meal, from my angle I saw ::
-- JongHyun stretching every now & then, trying to peek at us.
-- Key drinking from his cup, and peeking over at us every now & then.
-- MinHo stood up & headed out for the toilet.
-- MinHo went to the cashier counter & peeked at us.
Then they all ate finished & stood up. When walking towards the exit, they looked at us before they left. Key's so shuai! I saw TaeMin's back. He's wearing an off-shouldered oversized tee. So sexy lah! They went out, and we went out after that, but in the opposite direction. (They turned left & we turned right.) We were already contented to have such a nice & lovely meal with them, HAH! We cabbed back to the hotel, following behind their manager's Maxicab.
Hung around Esplanade until the rest joined us, one by one.
When the musical ended, we gave chase behind their big bus. MinHo's so cute. He twirled the curtain with his right hand, and JongHyun was leaning on his left shoulder. Onew was sitting with one of the crew or manager. His silly smile was cute! Key was sitting alone in front, earpiece stucked into his ear. Didn't see TaeMin, because he pulled the curtains.
When alighted, we all ran down. I managed to touch Onew, JongHyun & Key before they went in. Yeah! I'm so happy! Wanted to touch TaeMin, but Mr. Ya & MinHo were protecting him. (Because he's the youngest & skinnest, so he needs more protection, I think, ha.)
I really missed these two days! 1st & 2nd February, when we three met them five coincidently! It seems to be like we're filming some kind of drama or movie scenerio, with all those coincidence!! I'm already missing them now!! My Key & Onew!!
After what had happened during these few days, we assumed that SHINee remembered us! At least had an impressions of us -- Tall with Short Blonde Hair, Taller with Shoulder-Length Brown Hair & Tallest with Long Golden-Brown Hair.
Too much of coincidents = FATED
Strawberry + Vanilla + Chocolate = Onew + Key + JongHyun + TaeMin + MinHo