Sunday, January 31, 2010

F.T. Island & SHINee - In Action!

28th January 2010 (Thursday night):
Went to the airport to fetch F.T Island. But didn't get to see them.

29th January 2010 (Friday night):
Went to stalk at F.T's hotel. Then went to the airport to fetch SHINee. I stood on the top of the luggage trolley. It was like so high up luh! Hah. But it's quite scary, because people kept pushing & moving my trolley!

Mario, Bobby Kim & Oh-JungSong came out first. Then after awhile, out came SHINee.
I only managed to see TaeMin only! Because he's the first to go. And I need to jump down & ran to my van. And also I had to jump down before the others pushed my trolley & I fell.
He's so shuai luh! His smile's gorgeous! :)

Onew injured his leg!
Aww! ):

30th January 2010 (Saturday):
Stalked at SHINee's hotel. Then go Esplanade, because they have got Press Conference there. Saw their van coming out from the carpark. Their curtain was not drawn, so we can see them. From far away, I can see JongHyun, because of his striking hair colour. Hah. Then we all ran over to their van. And I saw Key & MinHo. Key was looking at us, and he waved at us! So cute!
Then they returned back to their hotel.
We went to St James to chase F.T, since their event just ended. Chased them back to hotel. Then after that we went to a Korean restuarant. We got news that they had booked a room there. We had our dinner there too.




We went off after that, without seeing F.T. Because we had news that SHINee's having dinner at Esplanade, so we all chiong there. Was finding which restaurant SHINee was at, then happened to see Mario & Bobby Kim. So we just followed them instead. Hah. They're looking for a place to have dinner. We're the first to see them! :D They knew that we're fans & were following them.

Wanted to take photo with them, but they were sticking with their crew. So there's no chance at all. But got once, Mario was taking photo of something, but the rest walked away already. He seemed to be like waiting for us to go forward, but we didn't. Wasted luh! In the end, they settled down at a restaurant, but they sat outdoor. And we just stood somewhere near them & started chatting. But went off after awhile.

Then saw some fans running out. So we ran out too to standby.
SHINee just got on their van, and was heading off. We stood by the road there. I saw MinHo, Onew, Key & TaeMin! They're so cute luh! After that we all chiong to out van & gave chase. All the way till their hotel carpark.
I'm starting to like Onew & MinHo & JongHyun!

After that, we went to the airport, to send F.T off. Finally I get to see my SeungHyun-ssi & MinHwan-ssi! But the thing is that MinHwan was being pushed and his boots came out. My feeling was down!