Gosh. Am shocked!
Went to 新動網 website. &
They said Singapore might be filming Meteor Garden ( 流星花園 / 花樣男子 ) , and are finding actors & actresses for this series. Really can't believe it.
How could we compare with the others, as we do not have suitable actors & actresses to play the roles.
___________
Ohkay.
I haven't really express my feelings, towards 'Fahrenheit-Is-Coming-To-Town'.
SO, here I go.
At first, I was really looking forward to it. But when I got the news that we've got to queue (Which I know is a must) , I'm getting kind of sian already. However, after my queuing yesterday, when I got home & saw the ads (Campus Superstar & 越來越愛專輯) , the feeling is back-ed. Perhaps, as the day is getting closer, day by day. Thursday. Friday. Saturday. Sunday.
& Recently, I'm always looking at the calendar. Countdown-ing? Maybe.
Didn't get the ticket for 見面會, which will be held at St. James. Am feeling alright, not sad. 'cause I wanted to be home for My Show Time. Why would I, even though I can catch them from the internet? I'm lazy to download from the internet. In addition, if I went, I would really went to chase them. But yeah, I'm sort of cash-strapped. Wanted to buy some other stuffs, which I fancied from my online shopping recently.
As for the ticket to Campus Superstar, I WANT IT! Am waiting reply from Melissa's friend. 'cause they're working in Mediacorps, & Melissa happened to be Jarod's God-Sister & Felicia's friend, but the thing is that Mel's in Melbourne, so she's trying to ask her friend in Singapore to get me the tickets. Without guarantee, that I could get it. Really wanted to go! 'cause it's so near my place. & I could watch it twice, catch it Live! & Television broadcast. There's repeat during the weekends too.
______________
Just remembered something.
Friends, please don't call me during My Show Time.
Weekdays from 4.55pm to 11.05pm , &
Weekends from 6.55pm to 11.05pm .
I dislike it when my phone rings, when I'm watching. Some rang me up & talk rubbish, when I'm in the midst of exciting & important parts. I know there're intervals, but still DON'T.
Do keep in mind, not to ring me up during my busy timing. I'll appreciate it. :]