Monday, March 30, 2009

28 March 2009 (Saturday)
A Tiring Day!

Went for queuing at IMM again. 3 more hours to complete.
We went to buy breakfast first. & Then went around looking & choosing furniture. Haha.
& There's a kids' competition being held there. Went to see the photos of the kids, & were guessing what that kid would turn up like when they grow up. Managed to find an adorable baby boy, a kiddy girl, who was posing & smiling like a model, & lastly, a kiddy boy whom I guess will become an actor in the future. LOL.
After that, we went back to the queuing station. Found Desiree, Elaine & Jin Xiang there. Sat & chatted for awhile, before we left.

Went to Toa Payoh, to find Pei Ning. Then we hang around in the library. Flipping through magazines, looking around, reading books & listening to songs. That's how we passed the time, while waiting for Amelia. Were already so tired! Finally she came. We accompanied Pei Ning to the post office, while she send letters. She left, & we went Coolzone. Lastly, back-ed home.

Back-ed home, had dinner, & left for the meeting, & returned home. At10pm. Watched 愛就宅一起. Did some other stuffs, like packing my bag for the next day's events. Turn in at 1am. Asleep at 2am, I guess. Were thinking through what other items I left out, again & again. LOL.

_________________________

29 March 2009 (Sunday)
飛輪海<越來越愛>簽唱會@ IMM @ 3PM

Woke up at 6.50am. Met Jen at 8am. Arrived IMM at 8.30am. Actually we intended to go aiport, after reporting. But, in the end we didn't go, due to something. Had a heavy breakfast at Burger King. Really regretted ordering that set of meal. LOL. After eating, went back to join the queue. After awhile, we were shifted up to the Garden Plaza. Again, we have to move together, like a snake. Lol. :P Sat there & chatted for awhile. I see quite alot of new faces in our FC. New members, I supposed. Me, Jen & Desiree went to the toilet & bought Sweet Talk & fooling around. In case you people don't know, Desiree was Jen's daughter. *Opps!*

To cut it short. I don't type what happen after next. Just come straight to the point.

They arrived. As usual, talked & sang songs, 2 songs I guess. Autograph Session started!
I queued behind Huey Fen. :] Went up to the stage.

First, Calvin. He autographed, looked up, smiled & we shook hands. while I said 加油.

Next, 亞綸. I was waiting beside Huey Fen (but was right infront of 亞綸), while he was still autograph-ing hers. Then 亞綸 looked up at me, smiled & lifted up his hands & shook mine. YEAH! Huey Fen haven't shook hands with him yet. After shaking my hands, 亞綸 then turned to Huey Fen & shook hands with her. After that, he autographed mine & we shook hands, again. YEAH! YEAH!

Next, 大東. While he was signing mine, I took out the concert ticket from my pocket. When he looked up, I asked 可以簽這個嗎, & placed it on the table. He saw the concert ticket & replied, 喔 可以啊, & smiling again. We shook hands after then. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Lastly, 吳尊. He signed mine, looked up at me with a smile, & we shook hands.

Down the stage. Everyone HIGH-ED!
First time, I shook hands with 亞綸 twice (before & after Huey Fen) & I talked to 大東. :]

After that, we rushed down to St. James Power Station. Raining heavily. Didn't have ticket, but trying my luck, whether can cheat inside. But in the end, I managed to get the ticket from Hui Li. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! We waited for very long, before & after going in. When we're inside, Pei Fen crapped alot, trying to liften up our high-ness. Haha.

Finally, they came! Whoohoo! Talked & sang songs. 亞綸 cried. Gosh. I knew he was going to cry, 'cause I can see his 'watery' eyes. Lol. But at first, I thought he just yawned, but think that's possible, 'cause I didn't see him yawned. Then next, I see 大東 'watery' eyes. But he didn't cry. They talked about their families, 太感傷了. 大東 took off his huge skull necklace & put it on Calvin's neck. LOL. 大東 did push-ups. Woah! Actually, it should be Calvin, but he managed to pass it to 大東. Haha.

After awhile, they sang the last song, & they went down. Many fans went off. Me & Jen remained & went to the front. 'cause we wanted to get the tissue paper, which 亞綸 used. HAHA. There're 2 pieces. Then some selected fans went up to the stage, & the reporters snapped photos. Then after awhile, 飛輪海 came back to the stage. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Lucky we didn't went off yet. They took photos with those fans on the stage. They were squatting near the end of the front stage. & They put out their hands to us & shook hands with us. Not all. As in those standing in front & those whose hands are long enough. LOL. I managed to catch Calvin's hands. YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! His left hand, with 2 rings. Lol.

Then we left. Didn't take the tissue paper. :[ 'cause those selected fans kicked & stepped on it. Stupid! I wanted 原汁原味. LOL.

Conclusion.
Luckily, I went for the 見面會 at St. James. 'cause I actually didn't wanted to go at first. Haha. Lucky me! :] 6 YEAHs!

Thanks alot to Hui Li. For getting the ticket for me.
My apologies to Amelia, for not able to get her album autographed. 'cause each person can only have each version, 1 black & 1 white.


I love 炎亞綸 & 汪東城 & 辰亦儒!