I'm tired! I need my sleep.. Lols. I don't know why I'm so tired. Had been yawning since I woke up at 9.30am. Am now starving! Waiting for my lunch delivery. Waiting for Amelia & Berlinda to come. Waiting to play mahjong. Waiting.. Hahah. Yeps, they coming soon, later. Came to play mahjong. Our hands had been itching for so long le.. :P Practise our skills for Chinese New Year. WAHAHAHA. We ordered Pizza Hut delivery already, waiting..
Last night, conferenced with Vanessa, Yan Ling & Jenies. Lols. I think, conferencing is the only 'must-do' hobby, during holidays. Hahahs. :X We chatted from around 10pm until 11.35pm, then I left the conversation. Our conversation topic. Just mainly focussing on Fahrenheit & Lollipop. Then 'listened' to 模範棒棒堂. Lols. All thanks to Vanessa, for letting us to listen it. Yesterday's 模範 is Singapore VS Taiwan. Lols. Because 潘嘉丽 何维健 黄靖伦. All Singaporeans. Lols. & Vanessa will be going to Hong Kong for Countdown Celebration. Not fair!! Lollipop will be there to countdown too!! Argh! Vanessa, bring me there!!! & Vanessa said, she wanted to 报名 V.J for the 海蝶音乐 that what competion or what. Lols. Believe her or not. V.J had already been so famous worldwide! :X
Till now, I'm still don't know who's Yanling. Hahahs. But still chatted with her last night. :P But the thing is that, she knows me. Lols. Was told that she wore braces, but then I don't remember seeing anyone wearing braces in our FC. :X Hmm. Probably is that I'm too famous liao le, that's why people knows me, but not the other way round. HAHAH. Anyway people, please let me know your name, if you know me, but I don't know you. Thank you~
Am happy that, quite alot of people thinks that I'm younger than my actual age. Hahah. Especially those people from FCs. Lols. You people brightened up my day. LOL. But in fact, I realised that I would feel younger when I'm interacting with people younger than me. Lols. But at times, I would get tired easily. HAHA.