Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Had been practising my chinese recently. Lols. I mean writing 繁体字. :P Like that easier to communicate. LOL. Just now received phone call from Amelia. At first I thought she was going to ask me to come online asap. But it's not. :X She was fired. With a stupid reason.

Anyway, last night conferenced with Amelia & Joanne. From about 11.30pm until 3.30am. It had been so long since I last chatted for so long. Hah. Our conversations were so random. Basically we talked almost about everything. Whatever came to our mind & we just spoke. Entertainment, dreams, idols, dramas, variety shows, christsmas, food, halloween, shops, poly, taiwan, job, gossips, friends, etc. Lols. :X

Looking forward to 17th December. the day I'm going to see YALUN!! :D & Of course, the concert day too~ :) After the concert, will be sleeping over at Vanessa's house. Because it's green line. Very convenient to go Indoor Stadium & Airport. HAHAHA.