Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This shall be my last post before O Levels, I suppose. So it's gonna be long. :x

Today woke up at about 830am. Ate breakfast until 930am, & then start practising E Maths questions until just now.

Yesterday went school. Did nothing much actually, teacher didn't teach at all. Just gave us other schools' worksheets to do. Might as well gave us study leave. After school, went back home & my mum brought me to see doctor again. Because she suspected that I've got asthmatic cough, due to my recent breathlessness & I've got cough for more than a week le. Waited for quite long for my turn, & I missed my 娱百 in the afternoon. =( Doctor checked, but I'm not sure whether it's asthmatic cough or not, hah, didn't really listen. =P He gave me a day MC, which is today. After that, my dad came to fetch us home. Arrived back home at 6pm plus.
After dinner, ate medicine & went to sleep. & Until about 10pm plus I woke up to do some E Maths until 1am, then I watched 娱百. Wilber! =D

After my this recent sickness, my parents don't allow me to go Taiwan with Judy they all at the end of this year. =( They claimed that I do not know how to take care of myself & that there's 台风 & it'll be winter, so very cold. =( But maybe they'll bring me to Taiwan instead after O Levels. If not, then probably during June Holidays, by then it'll be summer.

20032008 <3>
有情人终成眷属
好期待与你再次相遇
倒数 2月12天

Countdown to O Levels Study Leave: 3 more days.
Countdown to O Level Science Practical: 9 more days.
Countdown to O Level first written Papers: 13 more days.
My O Level Fears:
#1 Careless Mistakes (Maths)
#2 Insufficient time to attempt all questions (Humanities)
#3 Out of Point (Composition)

Really. I'm starting to feel 'old'. FC members among my midst are like Secondary 1 or 2 only. =P & Those FCs I've joined, all the Presidents are younger than me luh! ARGH! That's life. Last time, I felt young when there're many people older than me around me midst. But now, time changed!

Things to do, after O Levels (11 November-Last Paper):
#1 Work, earn more pocket money & gain work experience
#2 Shopping spree!
#3 Create Fan Club (Have not decide whose FC to create, but I've 1 in mind.)
#4 Improve on my Blog Shop (Get more supplies!)
#5 Chase Idols~
#6 Fans Meeting cum' Gathering
#7 New haircut to meet HIM
#8 Make a gift for 小猪 for my visit to Taiwan. I've already decided what to make & give him. But can't tell, in case people steal my idea & made the same gift for him too. = I'm sure this gift gonna be really cool! No one has ever think of it! =)
[PS: I'm still thinking of what to give 小鬼. If give 小猪, then must also give him de right? Lols. Anw, so far I can only think of 公仔..]
#9 Finish up the empty spaces in my Photo Album. After O Levels, meet up with friends & take photos to fill up the empty spaces. For 回忆 purposes. ;D
#10 Make LED board for 阿布 (Not sure yet, because I think it's kind of useless.)
#11 Photos with 阿布 & Calvin. (Will try to squeeze & stand in between them during the Photo Taking of Fans Gathering after the concert. =))
#12 Go out with Melissa! She promised to introduce more friends to me, get their handphone numbers & MSN. =P Lols. She has a big connections, don't know how she got to know so many of them. =X Knowing these friends have lots of advantages, I think. But no worries, these friends are not some hooligan or what. Hah. They just have special status & many people knows them. LOL. =D

Things to buy:
#1 篮球火 DVD
#2 霹雳 MIT DVD & OST
#3 《想入飞飞》周边商品
#4 STAGE Cap
#5 阿布's Hoodie
#6 小煜's Yellow Jacket
#7 黑糖群侠传 DVD & OST
#8 New Handphone & Camera