Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finally, I'm back in school today. Fever gone, but cough was still present, with plegm! It was kind of 心苦. Because whenever I walk or stand too long, I'll feel giddy & very 喘. Seems like I'm running out of oxygen, so kept panting. = & I was coughing & sweating every now & then. So poor thing! Here's a "schedule" of my 病情:

23 September (Tuesday) -
Morning fever, cough. Stayed at home. Self-Medicate.

24 September (Wednesday) -
Fever still on. Cough. Stayed at home, self-medicate.

25 September (Thursday) -
Still having fever, cough & now sore throat le. Went to see the doctor, & went to school after then. (I was given 2 days MC, but I 搞不懂 why I go school.)

26 September (Friday) -
Fever, cough & sore throat. Stayed at home to rest.

27 September (Saturday) -
Still sick. Stayed at home.

28 September (Sunday) -
Despite being sick, I went to Bishan South CFG in the afternoon, to support my kor! Dad drove us there. Luckily I went. If not, I'll regret! Because it was a great success & fun-filled! =D

29 September (Monday) -
Still having fever, cough & sore throat. Parents brought me to see doctor & take blood test, in case of dengue fever. Went to register & wait for my turn to go in to see the doctor. My turn came. Went in & consulted the doctor. Doctor asked me go take bloog test, then go back to her again. Went out to take blood test. After that, we went nearby for lunch. Because blood test results need about 30 minutes to run. & Then we went in again. Doctor
prescribed medicines & MC. Then asked me to go to another room for treatment, to 'loosen' my phlegm. Another doctor took my blood pressure & then did that 'steaming' for me. The duration was quite long. Meanwhile, my parents went out to the pharmacy to get my medicines, while I did my 'steaming'. After that, went back home to sleep.

30 September (Tuesday) -
On MC. Fever still on. Cough & sore throat still present.

1 October (Wednesday) -
Public/School Holiday. Fever & sore throat gone! But cough & phlegm still present.

2 October (Thursday) -
BACK TO SCHOOL!
I understand that many of you missed having me in school! That's why I'm school to school! LOL. :X