Wednesday ran 2.4km test. & I passed! Whee~! Ran like siao lors. Really have got no energy liao, but managed to force my legs to keep on running. :X And after running, my legs were wobbly. And I cannot walk straight, but 歪歪 instead. LOL. Then since last night, my muscles started to ache. Damn it! Because tomorrow's PFT 5-item test. Wah, cannot take it. Hahhas. :P
Err, yesterday, Amelia and YJ came to my house. LOL. And they started to complain about me and blah blah blah! Hahahs. Don't want mention it over here, because it's not important at all. :P And we played 5 rounds of mahjong. Then watched Yu Bai. But they left before Yu Bai end, because the sky was really very dark, and there's going to be a storm soon. Hahahs.
And today, Amelia gave me a COLOUR Magazine! Yeah! Hahahs. She bought 2 of the same kind by blur mistakes. So she gave me! So.. THANKS JIE! You're the best! (: TI AMO! But not as much as I LOVE MY 老公. Wahahahahs. Anyways, I HARDLY say the 3 words der lors. Only to my 老公 and my DARLINGS. LOLS. :X

Amelia's only giving me Afalean, not Fahrenheit. ):