Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today's my most tired day ever! For the first time ever, I was so sleepy during lesson time. LOL. & I looked so blur too. Hahahs. :P & everyone felt something is amiss, so they thought that I 失恋. OMG! :X I was tired because I stayed out late at night to study mahs. :X

Errs.. Saturday, Amelia, Evon & YJ came over to my house. Evon came only for a short little while only, then she left. We were studying physics. & both of them chiong into my room & YJ went insane. At that moment, I felt like smacking her face lars! She kept jumping around ders. Then Amelia kept hugging my Fahrenheit Pillow. Then both of them started to browse through my stuffs. Lol. Then after Amelia left, I taught YJ E. maths. Hahahs. Can't believe it huh? Whatever!

Sunday, I went over to YJ's house to study Geography. & I was a Rock Star. Lol. :X & guess what? Her mum said that I've grown taller & skinnier too! HAHAHS. Then her mum and aunty left, so that just left the both of us to study. Stupid YJ distract me by watching videos of my DARLING. :D But luckily, I managed to control myself. :X During dinner, we both intended to call delivery, beacuse no time and also lazy to go down to J8 for dinner. But the stupid thing is that, all the calls were engaged! We tried calling KFC, Pizza Hut, Mcdonalds etc. In the end, YJ's mum bought KFC for us instead. Very full indeed. Hahahs.

Photos!
Taken while waiting for the bus with Amelia.
Amelia's face was cut.


Amelia took herself while we were studying physics ders. Lol. Felt like puking? LOL.
小时候的老公&老婆
现在的我们

That's me if you're wondering who is it.
Can tell from the long fingernails. Lol.

YJ hang the MIC on my cap.
Felt like smacking YJ's face! She look so 欠扁!

My ROCK STAR day.
________________________________________________
These are taken during the recording at mediacorps.
I just received recently only.



Jasmine is KAWAI!~
In the bus, on the way to Mediacorps.
SMILE!
LOL.
Oppsy!