Monday, February 4, 2008

TIRED, is the only word that I can describe myself, currently. Lols. Yesterday, and the day before, which are saturday and sunday.

Saturday went to shop with Zu Er at bugis street. WOW! 'People mountian, people sea' indeed! Hahahas. Crowded! But before we head to bugis, we went to walk around J8 first, to see if there's any new stuffs out, I mean vcds and stuffs. :P Then met felicia there. I think she's with her sister bahs. :D At bugis, it's really very tiring! There's totally 0% for us to sit down. Lols. My legs were already pleading with me to stop walking, but we just can't stop. And too, I can't still can't find my vest! ARRGGGHHHH! :X After that, we went back to bishan, as I'm meeting my family for dinner at elsewhere.

Sunday, it's the most hilarious day ever! Lols. Went out with YJ. We were heading to orchard first. But we chatted and didnt't notice that we've past our stop, and we were in the train all the way till marina bay. And at marina bay station, there isn't any souls coming in at all. Lols. There's only some people, who boarded at raffles place. Hahahas. We walked alot, and it was raining heavily too. Then after that we headed to bugis. Raining heavily. Stuck at bugis junction. Lots of people. Wanted to see CHEN BO LIN. But he didnt come, he's sick. Poor him! :(

Today, there's only 4 hours of lessons for us, excluding recess. Hahaha. We started lesson at 9 and school ends at 230. First 2 lessons were history, but there's some adjustment for today's first lesson. All classes should go to form teacher's room. They'll be giving out the donation cards to us! Oh my! AGAIN! It's for school's usage. :X So, guys, don't shun me, when you saw me walking towards you with the donation card on my hands. HAHAHAS.

By the way, there's a change in the plan on wednesday. We're not going K liaos. But we going to watch movie instead. :D But I don't think that JK and CT joining us. Hahahas.