Friday, February 1, 2008

This week was really a tiring week, but in fact, it should be the WHOLE of this year. There are lots of structured remedials for all 4Es and 5Ns. Stressed. :( And time really flies! In an blink of an eye, today is already the first day of the second month.

Anyways, today's my first day in CCA. A really slacking CCA indeed. Lol. I had finally plucked out my courage to find the teacher to allow me to transfer out. WHOOHOO~! :P 我自由了!Just now, we were chatting, and not thinking of ways to promote the library books and stuffs. We were telling stories to WY about the movie, ONE MISSED CALL. Because that night we went to watch and she didn't tag along with us. And while telling the story, we were playing the RINGTONE of it. Lols. Like this 比较有那个气氛. HAHAHAS.

Today, during the first time ever chapel period without air con, I am sitting down, making my decisions thoroughly. Because, JK and CT had suggested that on wednesday, after the celebration of CNY, we went out to have our lunch, and then later we go K. And both CT and Jk insited that I must go. And Steph and YJ will only go if I go. And this small case is making me so stress. I had been in a dilemma for a few days. HAHAHAS. Because, almost everyday, they will ask me the same question. Lols. :X

Now, am discussing with Zu Er on MSN. She wanted me to accompany her to go out buy CNY clothings. Because the others had bought it already, and I had left with just one suit. But I have got lots of homeworks to do. As I'm going to see 陈柏霖 on sunday. Lols. Heehees. :P So it has been DECIDED, that we're going out tomorrow to shop. I'm in search of my demim jeans vest and necklaces etc. Lols. Hope that I will have got enough leftover money, so that I can go K with them. Lols. :DD

Well well, Mr Ang's leaving soon. :( Hope that the new teachers who are coming to teach us will be a good one, or rather, a better one. Lols. So far, Mr Ang's the best teacher ever, in secondary school, besides Mr lee. Hahaha. :P