Monday, September 9, 2013

August Updates

Spent my August days finding a good home for Cookie and in having meetup in between. Now Cookie has been rehomed, and I missed him dearly..!!


Celebrated Baka Brocolli 21st Birthday bash. Met up with Baka E at office first to see little Warren first and then do some touch up on the birthday messages and wrapping the birthday presents and brocolli bouquet!! Haha the expressions of Gabriel's mum was hilarious when she saw the brocolli bouquet!! Celebrated at Holiday Inn at Orchard City - Free upgrade to a suite!! Watched movie dvds which I brought from home and then I spent my night watching Bloody Monday in the room while the others were singing K in the hall.


Had a birthday dinner treat from the bosses and it was an awkward one!! And after eating, I went to meet up with 2 of my NDP 2007 mates - hadn't met each other for 6 years!! So we chill at AMK for awhile, lol almost went drinking because Mel kept persuading us to go, but too bad I had class the next day and Z had work. So end up Z driving me home first and we spend some time taking photos at my void deck!! After that Z drove Mel off to her mum side for drinking!!

Went to the airport to see Lee Kwangsoo just for that 10 seconds!! Lol there were so many people so it's a glad thing that he is tall so we can still see him from far behind. It had been so long since I last went to the airport to see an idol..!!

Went PN's farewell party and spent hours there, eating and talking. It was quite boring so we went off to the nearby playground to hand around while waiting to write the farewell messages and we were the last to write..