Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birthday Plan - Part I

Had a great short getaway to JB today. Oh the haze there was very bad, worse than here in SG. So we had lunch first at City Square, hang around the arcade, shopped around and then went to get our hair cut.

While we were still editing the Neoprints, a black out striked. Apparently it was the whole building of City Square. Waited for about 10 to 15 minutes and then the electricity returned. Lucky we were able to retake and re-edit the photos at no additional charge.

As the haze was very bad, we remained indoor. In fact we planned to go Hello Kitty Town or Legoland but too bad.
________

Anyway, I'm having a hard time planning for my birthday. All because of the class on that Friday (yes, my birthday falls on that Friday). Should have avoid signing up for Friday classes. Urgh. So most likely should be having a staycation at Ritz Carlton or Conrad, depending on whichever that allows me to check in and out late. (Urgh, class ends at 6pm!!) And then got to buy myself some Macarons from Cenele and birthday cake - Mango Moouse cake from Ritz!!

And I got to decide who to stay overnight with me, which is quite a headache.

My initial plan was to go overseas (or at least a cruise) but because I came back from Seoul about 2 months ago, but I'm sure parents won't allow.