It's been months since I last had a proper post.
Yes, many things happened within this period, and I've learnt and experienced many things throughout.
Life was really difficult for us when the incident of my second brother happened all too suddenly. We felt really lost but through all the encouragements from many and the faith we had, we took courage to face it strong (Well, since there's no way we can avoid it anyway). The first few months were really critical so there were many cryings here and there. Thankfully (really!), things got better month after month with the strong faith we had. And of course, not forgetting the helps of many and those who walked through with us all these while.
Putting that incident aside, sadly to say, another incident occurred - which is the lost of my grandmother. Well, my grandmother had actually been quite ill after a short period after the incident of my second brother. At that point of time, I was worried that mom will get too disheartened and broke down. But glad that she was able to hold it through. She is the one strong woman I know. Things just got pretty busy with all the after work and then, we had to return back to the first incident.
We're really grateful to them for all their efforts and encouragements! I have learnt a lot through this unforgettable incident - The importance of a family is united. Always cherish the time spent with them and not always forsake them for the sake of your friends. I feel really bliss to have my loved ones by my side, cheering and fighting alongside together during the tough periods.
After many months of busy life, second brother is now back at home with us and we are still continuing to fight together and win this victory!!
P.S. I did not specify the details due to the matter of confidentiality. So you might only understand bits and pieces and not get the full picture.