Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Faded

Seems like Cupid always miss it when striking the arrow at me. It is either too late or gone with the flow.

#1 We were considered "neighbors" but too bad we were too ignorant at young age.

#2 We were the best buddies and partners but somehow things changed when you left for your hometown.

#3 We used to play around together but things worsened when those rumors and making fun arose.

#4 It was my first LAFS encounter. But I guessed that wasn't true feelings as we hardly talk to each other and there's quite an age gap between us.

#5 Was randomly told that someone had a good impression of me but I never find out who was it and I think I will be kept in suspense forever.

#6 Attention seeking is good but over-seeking is annoying! If only you can control all that annoying actions, things might be better now.

#7 A silly, humorous and nice chap whom I got the first real flutterings for when he first helped me in something and we were at close distance. But the feelings faded off within a few days. A year later (after graduation from a level) the flutterings returned when we had a random chat. But the feelings didn't last long - a day or two. Had some thoughts and I feel that it'd be very weird if we are an item.