Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessed!

Family is an important asset in my life. I always like the feeling of togetherness and closeness of kinship. I am very glad and fortunate to be born in this family - being the youngest and the only daughter. I like the warmth and noisiness our house have - the endless bickerings, naggings and "fightings" etc. We never fail to live each day without these endless factors - our own ways of bondings, our own way of showing care and concern for one another. It is a pretty common way of family bonding within most households.

Being the little one in the family always tend to gain the main attention of many, which aren't gain on deliberate, probably others just couldn't resist to your "cuteness"! And of course, the little one always have been doted by many and slowly it will lead to being spoilt. Oh well but I guess I don't belong to the extreme category of being a spoilt kid. I know and understand real definitions behind "sharing" and "selfish" so I know to give and share things with my two elder brothers. Yes they do dote on me, by fighting and arguing since young to current cheeky bickering. In the past they were taught to give in to me (usually in fighting cases) but somehow, this "giving in" has eventually became from their sincere hearts. Don't get it wrong, this doesn't mean that I'm always the spoilt one. I do give in if I'm the one at bad fault.

I dislike the feeling of being apart from family - my weak point. I believe that, Family is the only ones who truly understand and will always love and be by your side in any circumstances.

Being in the "process" of still growing up and soon turning 20 years old next year (the important first stage of having the digit number 2 as your first age digit), I promise to continue being a good and filial little one and lastly, it's time for me to "RETURN GIFTS".