Monday, September 19, 2011

Wish to be able to split myself into many of me. There's too much things I want to do but there isn't enough time. #1 Study #2 Work-1 #3 Work-2 #4 Learn guitar #5 Watch J-dramas #6 Memorise Hiragana #7 Read storybooks/mangas

Well, I hadn't been practising the guitar for quite awhile. No time at all. Had started another round of reading from iBook. But the books aren't that fascinating though. Probably I don't know how to find a good one. But I've got Romeo & Juliet and Oliver Twist. Gonna start reading on these once I'm done with the current one. 

October would soon be here and my company has already booked and planned for the year-end dinner. It's going to be organised by us - HR/Accounts Department, so it's like I've been hearing about this stuffs every week or so. This mainly reminds me of my exams! The way they kept rushing us to do which sounds like as though December would be here any moment. Making me even more anxious for exams.