Friday, September 9, 2011

Facts About Me (TBC)

Caught a flu recently, which made me so tired. Didn't go to work today as I've a revision lecture later today. But I don't feel like going as it's going to be a filming lecture. Insane, huh? Furthermore I'm feeling sick. Got to rest well today so that I won't spread the virus to the kids tomorrow. In fact I thought of catching a horror film alone today, but probably another day.

Thinking to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab or not. "Sure-win" is selling on her mum's behalf because they won it but don't use it. Perhaps they can quite me a good price.

26. I hate promise-breakers.
27. I enjoy talking back/reasoning with others.
28. I usually wear dull colours clothes when I'm outside and bright colours at home.
29. I love the Japanese productions.
30. The ending of each Japanese dramas and/or movies never fail to surprise me!
31. I seriously need a full body massage and a fish spa.
32. I am a spendthrift at times, but I think I've now learnt to control and manage my finance well.
33. I'm going to try having a really short hair next time.
34. I'm currently so obsessed with CSS now - Especially SJH. I hope this feeling wouldn't fade off until I catch their live performance!
35. I wish to spend my Xmas with them every year.