Haven't had any interactions with this group of kids before. When I entered the room, Teacher M told the kids, This is Miss Jasmine. And the kids immediately said, Princess Jasmine. One of the kids then asked, Can we call you Princess Jasmine? I stunned. Teacher M then asked the kids to repeat the question together, which made me more stunned and not knowing how to reply. Teacher M then laughed and signaled me to say yes. Oh gosh, I was so embarrassed as the kids really called me Princess Jasmine when talking to me. (#^_^)
Second group - Xavier Lee, Leonard Ang, Kieran Chuah, Elger Chong.
Though I had taken this group several times already, but I just realised it today that Elger Chong is actually quite a cool kid. Previously my impression of him was quiet and smart kid. But today, I felt that he is actually a cool and smart kid! I don't know how to describe it much in detailed. Kieran was being naughty and not well-behave today. Teacher M punished him by making him stood outside by the door. She was talking to him sternly outside and the kids were concerned and curious about what happened outside. Xavier Lee and Leonard Ang were talking about the commotion but Elger Chong didn't show any interest in it.
After lunch, I switched over with RL for the rest of the group. But I went in to help out in the fourth group - Xiang Ting, Kai Qian, Anna Tan. These 3 kids were so active today, which required 2 assistants inside. Teacher M took charge of Xiang Ting, RY took charge of Anna Tan, and for myself it was Kai Qian. We were playing Zingo game, and Kai Qian suddenly opened the door and dashed out. I gave chase and asked him, and he said he wanted to go to the toilet. I then brought him to the door to wear shoes. After wearing, he ran off and I chased after him behind. After using the toilet, somehow his pants got stucked halfway so I helped him to pull up his pants. (I don't have to be specific here #^_^) I pressed the tap for him to wash his hand and the water splashed onto his face. I wiped off the water off his face and then brought him to the hand dryer. He couldn't reach it so I carried him. Oh boy, he weighed quite a ton. Or maybe the way I carried him wasn't the right way. After putting him down, I grabbed his arm as I knew he would run off immediately. He was trying to get off my hand, and I told him if he promised not run I will let go. He said okay, and I let go off his arm and off he ran. I expected it though.
Back in class when I just entered the room, Kai Qian did not return to his seat but went to the toys cupboard. Teacher M then told him, Go back to your seat. You see, Miss Jasmine has a sad face now. I then told her, More like a tired face. We continued playing Zingo and throughout the lesson, Kai Qian fought with Anna on and off, and also getting off his seat, and poor me, I had to bring him back to his seat and grabbed his arms when he was fighting with Anna Tan. When the lesson ended, seriously I felt so relieved!