Sunday, July 31, 2011

Recharged.

It's my off day today. Had great recharged day at home! Ready and prepared for another busy week!

Packed and tidied my room, as the guest would be arriving tomorrow. After then, rewatched Korean drama - Mary Stayed Out All Night. Took a long lost nap, and then had dinner.

Somehow I miss those days when I always have an afternoon nap. But the thought of it makes me feel like I am really living as a grown up adult as I'm always out on the go. Usual routine (Other than Wednesday & Thursday as I've afternoon lectures, though I don't feel any difference) - wake up early in the morning to go to work and then back home for dinner. So therefore my one and only off day would be Sunday. But it isn't all Sundays as it depends on my work schedule.

Lady boss once asked, When is your holidays and I replied, Public holidays. They laughed, because A (My senior colleague who attended the same current institution as me) actually said the same thing before.