Attended an one-hour session lesson with the kids. 3 boys (Jeremy, Elroy and Vannson) aged between 5 to 6 years old. What I did was recording their progress and played along with their games etc. Among the 3 boys, Jeremy is the most adorable. He was sitting directly opposite, always trying to gain my attention. Elroy is kind of shy and soft-spoken. Peeking at me every now and then. Vannson, the trouble kid, doesn't like to pay attention and always easily distracted by things (batteries, games etc). And he loves to play with my watch! He just grabbed my hand and keep touching my watch. I was shocked at first, after then keep laughing at how serious he was when examining my watch. At times, I was supposed to call out their names one by one and they have to hand in their papers to me. When I called out for Vannson, he wasn't listening so he was being told off (just said to him seriously but not scolding) by the therapist and he slowly walked a small semicircle over to me instead of passing it over the table. When the session ended, Jeremy and Elroy went out after saying bye bye to me and left with Vannson "packing" (he was actually sitting on the ground trying to stuff his book into his bag) so I helped him and he said bye to me which I didn't expect to hear from him.
Another short experience with another 3 boys - Aiden, Javier and Ethan I was told to bring Javier to the washroom (I asked where's the toilet and they told me to bring him to the ladies) but he was shy and went back into the classroom. In the end the teacher brought him and me and another colleague were told to keep an eye on the other 2 boys - Aiden and Ethan. When we entered the classroom, Ethan was shouting and playing on his own and on the other hand, Aiden immediately hugged me tightly and then kissed my left palm. I was surprised and then my colleague told me it was normal for the actions of Aiden (likes intimacy) and Ethan (over-active). I was shocked when Aiden suddenly pulled down his shorts. When we were chatting along, Aiden suddenly grabbed my left hand and keeping touching my watch (I guess the kids love my watch alot!) and then kissed my left palm again. I was offered a piece of tissue by my colleague and I asked her, what if I didn't wash my hand after going to the washroom and he kiss my palm? And she replied, he may lick your palm. LOL!
Wanted to take photos of the kids but my phone was kept in my bag. Anyway I have to seek permission too, I guess.
Guess what? I just bought the bag which I fancied yesterday! Loves buying shoes and bags! Satisfaction ^o^
Currently reading manga - Fruits Basket. Managed to find it at the library.