Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons.

Happened to flip through my photo albums and I just missed my childhood days. Those naughty, playful, mischievous and innocent days when I used to fight with my brothers and fooling around with classmates and neighbours. Spending the days playing around without having to worry about anything and such. Those were my most favourite moments in my life.

Many says as time goes by, people do change. I believe so, since I am one of the many who change. If only time could reverse back once more. I guess I wouldn't make the same decisions or do the same mistakes foolishly again. Somehow I believe things will be better if I could turn the matters the other way. I guess, this is life with full of regrets. Wishing for contentments rather than regrets. I should learn to give and take, forgive and forget. Get a feel for what's best for all. Time heals things but it isn't everything one needs. For myself, what's important is the process - be it learning or repenting, healing or hurting.

One affects the other easily in a way or another, especially mood which results in our daily lives. Therefore, I aim to achieve for what's best for all, especially my loved ones. I will consider before decisions, think before actions, and not see things only at first steps but the next few steps. Should one day I am being misled - entered the wrong path, had the wrong mindset/thinking, made the worst dumbest decisions ever etc, somebody please be a kind angel to give me a hand and lead me to the right route.