Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thumbs Up!

Whew! Done with first round of Costing revision. Gonna rest for today and continue the second round tomorrow after school. Kudos to my self-motivation! :D [15 days more~]

Old brother brought back an instrument - Erhu. Have been playing with it. My ex-instructor said it was the most difficult instrument in CO. But I find it alright. At least I managed to get the Do~Re~Mi~Fa~So~La~Ti~To. :D Having a music background 就是不一样.



& I decided to get myself a Percussion family - Xylophone! ^o^

After exams ::
#1 Find an admin job [A must!]
#2 Get my WAH! card [No more delay!]
#3 Sign up for credit card [Maybe?]
#4 Basic culinary lesson / Baking [Whichever is easier, start that first]
#5 Holiday trips [Not yet confirm]
#6 Get my Xylophone

Chingay Heartlands 2011 @ Bishan-Toa Payoh this evening. Gonna video it if they're passing by where I live. Previous time, YOG passed by. That was so High High~

Down with a bad bad flu. Sneezing + dripping non-stop. Yikes. I know it sounds gross.
And, I'm already sicked & tired of Facebook-ing.

I admit, that I love watching dramas especially which involves school life!
Somehow back to getting addicted to Hong Kong dramas. Only those shown on Channel U. There's this new HK-drama which started showing last night - 尖子攻略 Your Class Or Mine. Casted by 欧阳震华, one of my favourite HK actors. Other favourite HK actors includes: 古天乐[Best favourite!], 张家辉, 王喜, 陈键锋